Band on the Wall is re-opening in October 2021 following a major enhancement and expansion project. We are taking this opportunity to relaunch the organisation from the ground up, with an exciting new live music programme, learning and participation programme and rebrand.
We wish to recruit a PR agency or freelancer with experience in the music and cultural sector, to help us tell the story and gain coverage in international, national and local media including TV and radio.
The successful agency will be responsible for:
- Alongside the Band on the Wall team, identifying stories around the redevelopment and relaunch of the venue
- Writing and distributing press releases relating to the relaunch of the venue
- Designing and delivering a press campaign to deliver international and national exposure to the venue in relevant outlets
- Securing local, regional, national and international media coverage, including broadcast media coverage
- Attracting quality journalists to the venue’s reopening, across the arts, music and heritage media.
- Working with Band on the Wall to organise press/photo calls where appropriate as the venue restoration works evolve.
- Responding to media requests in the first instance.
- Reporting: The PR agency will be expected to provide a detailed report containing clippings and outlines of all coverage at the end of the agreed term, as well as weekly updates to the Head of Marketing & Communications with confirmed, likely and pitched coverage.
Please provide a short proposal (max 2 pages), by 5pm 22nd March 2021.
Please include an indicative budget, taking into consideration the scale of our organisation and the scope of this brief.
If you have any specific questions that are not addressed in this document, please contact Simon Webbon, Head of Marketing & Communications at email@example.com