Band on the Wall requires two box office assistants to join our busy team.
The box office assistant is the first point of contact when customers arrive at Band on the Wall, and as such serves as the public face of the company. The box office team is responsible for managing ingress during busy events, selling tickets to members of the public, running the cloakroom and on-the-night data collection.
Hours are casual and the role requires frequent night-time and weekend work. Band on the Wall is an equal opportunities employer.
- Selling tickets for all Band on the Wall events to members of the public
- Providing customers with event information, both face-to-face and via telephone
- Checking tickets and guestlists on entry during events and issuing appropriate stamps, passes and wristbands
- Conducting basic data collection for customers paying on the door
- Managing the cloakroom
- Welcoming customers to Band on the Wall and presenting a positive impression of the Company to the public
- Completing internal end of night reports
There is potential external concert rep work available to the suitable candidates.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference BOXOFFICE17 by 9am Friday 1st December 2017. Successful applicants will be notified by 5pm Friday 8th December 2017.