The venue is fully wheelchair accessible.
There is level access to:
- The main venue ground floor (slight down-gradient as you enter the main door)
- The adjacent bar ground floor
- Learning floor (via lift)
- The stage (via bar, ground floor)
- Artist dressing rooms (via lift) with adjacent accessible toilet and shower room
If you are a wheelchair user it isn’t necessary to inform us you are visiting, however if you would like an area reserved for you in front of the stage, in advance, for a clear view, please contact email@example.com
There are five accessible toilets, all with level access, in:
- The main venue: accessed from the on the right, nearest the stage, as you face the stage
- The bar: on the right ahead of the small stage
- The basement: for the use of artists only, next door to the dressing rooms (via lift)
- The corridor on the first floor, for the use of staff and users of the education facilities (via lift)
- The back corridor on the first floor, for the use of staff and users of the education facilities (via lift)
The entrances to all the accessible toilets are 92 cm wide and the internal dimensions are 2m x 2m. All are fitted with grab rails and electronic alarms. The internal dimensions of the accessible toilet/shower room for artists are 3.3m x 2.3m.