Band on the Wall is looking for an additional duty manager to join our busy front of house management team.
Band on the Wall is a not-for-profit venue run by registered charity Inner City Music. We pride ourselves on bringing the best music from around the world to Manchester, and augment our concerts and club events with a dynamic learning and participation programme.
- On-the-night venue and staff management
- Artist and promoter liaison
- Maintaining key relationships with front of house, reps, tour managers and SIA
- Incident reporting and exercising due diligence in line with Band on the Wall standard operating procedures and licensing objectives
- Stock and wastage control
- Reconciliation of the end of night take with relevant till receipts, reports and returns
- Provision of a high level of customer service and the ability to constructively troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- The ability to prioritise and problem solve
- Experience of leading and managing a team
- Experience of working in a live music environment with knowledge of venue operations desirable
- Enthusiasm and passion for live music
- Applicants must be a personal licence holder.
The hourly rate of pay is £10.31.
To apply, send a covering letter detailing why you think this role is right for you and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 5pm, Monday 27th January 2020.
Band on the Wall is an equal opportunities employer.