Band on the Wall is hiring a Marketing and Communications Assistant to join its busy team.
A key role at a busy music venue and concert promoter, the Marketing and Communications Assistant will support the Head of Marketing and Communications in the promotion of events – both at the Band on the Wall venue and at external venues – implementing the organisation’s marketing and communications plans and helping reach sales targets for the live music programme.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience using Facebook Ads Manager, WordPress, Mailchimp, Instagram and Twitter
- Have an active interest in live music and culture and be enthusiastic about audience development
- Have a working knowledge of the industry with specific reference to marketing activities in live music
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a keen eye for design and a working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Application deadline: 9am, Friday 8th November 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone or email by Wednesday 13th November 2019. Interviews will be on Monday 18th November at Band on the Wall.