A night out should be a fun, safe and memorable experience for everybody.
We welcome everyone regardless of age, nationality, disability, gender or sexuality. To ensure you all have a great time at Band on the Wall, all we ask is you follows these rules:
- Feel free to take the odd photo to share with your mates. But don’t use flash. It ruins the vibe, gets on musicians’ nerves, and makes your photos look rubbish. (But the best way to enjoy a gig is to put your phone away and enjoy the moment!)
- Respect other people’s personal space. If someone’s making you feel uncomfortable in any way whatsoever, please let security or a member of staff know right away. We take this very seriously and will try our best to nip it in the bud.
- Be mindful of loud chatting at quiet gigs. Your mate might be fascinated by your anecdotes and point-by-point review of tonight’s show, but everyone else might not be. Sound travels during quiet shows, so if you fancy a chin-wag, please use the Picturehouse Bar.
- If you see anyone acting suspiciously, report it. We want everyone to have a safe night, so if you come across something not quite right, tell security or a member of staff.
- Be excellent to each other. Tip the lovely bar staff. Say excuse me if you bump into someone.
If you have any questions or feedback, please send us an email or call 0161 834 1786.